AI & Analytics Talent Revolution
ReInvent for new beginning with AI and Analytics Capabilities
A recent research paper estimates that by investing in reskilling strategies that combine a strengthened talent pipeline, intelligent technologies, and an agile culture and leadership, companies can expect:
- 38% revenue boost by 2022; and
- 90% of worker time to be positively impacted by intelligent technologies.
You will discover the roadmap to reaching the full future potential of your workforce by elevating your people and unlocking the power of human potential to create an agile, productive workforce. We power the success of tomorrow – by enabling the next generation of data and analytics specialists, technologies, leaders and innovators, and helping our clients to build a data-driven organisation and achieve better performance through data.
- Transformational value of AI and Analytics across industries: Finance, Business Services, Retail, Consumer Products, TELCO, Energy, Healthcare, and Public sector.
- Imperatives of Workforce Futuring
- Top digital skills by demand in non-IT functions
- The Data & Analytics Skills Landscape: Data Engineering, Descriptive Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence.
- Innovative Talent Security Solutions
- Roadmap to developing in-demand AI & Analytics capabilities
- Specialist roles we develop or organisations
- Our unique job-focused experiential learning approach
- Programme demonstration: Expert Data Scientist programme, AI Engineer programme, Data Engineer programme
- Reskilling programme co-creation: How do you take part in creating a high-impact training programme for your team?
- Leverage World-class Talent: Our Top 3.2% Domain Experts and Masters
- What our candidates offer: High-impact skills, analytics use case experience, best of breed technologies, and insight and commercial implication capabilities.
- Hire fast, with unparalleled success
- How we guarantee the right fit for your vacancy
Join The Workshop Led By Highly Experienced Analytics Consultants
Chief Data and Analytics Officer
15+ years industry experience in data and analytics. 12 years in the Banking & Insurance sector and over 3 years in Senior Level Client Services Management in Software Consultancy. Worked with Barclays Bank, ClickFox Inc., O2, RIAS Insurance and Experian. Certified Oracle Database Administrator and IBM Certified Analytics professional, speaking in major Analytics conferences for IBM and Data Governance Forum.
Head of Advisory / Lead Analytics Consultant
15+ years experience of delivering client analytics and exploiting disparate and complex business data using advanced Machine Learning and Business Intelligence tools. A former software-delivery consultant and risk specialist at ABB/Ventyx, Infosys, e.on, Centrica and his own start-up, Barry has a proven track record of providing consultancy services in Data Science, Business Intelligence, IT and Business Analysis to major European businesses in Energy, IT and retail sectors.