AI & Analytics Corporate Workshop
Solving Real-World Business Problems with AI Solutions
This masterclass will discuss Data and AI strategy in the context of specific industry problems and demonstrate how to implement a specific AI solution. We will additionally cover other business Case Studies and demonstrate in-demand AI applications that have been used to tackle them – resulting in long-lasting solutions that can bring about consistent efficiency improvements or revenue streams for your organization.
Who Should Attend This Workshop?
• CEOs or decision-makers who are under pressure to deploy an effective AI strategy and leverage AI tools to optimize their business operation, increase efficiency and profitability.
• Data, Analytics and Tech practitioners who are looking for targeted industry projects they can use to deliver their services to their clients.
• Technology enthusiasts who are passionate about leveraging Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques to solve business problems.
• Practicing Business Consultants who are looking to help transition their clients/partners and their companies into an analytics-driven business.
During the build phase of our Workshop, we will be utilising several full-stack development resources and showing participants an end-to-end process of how to build a solution from data discovery through to data/predictive modelling and cloud-hosted GUI display.
This will be a highly practical, hands-on Workshop that will teach and inspire you of AI-powered solutions for your business as well as deliver the real value and benefits for your practical implementation.
To get the most from this Workshop, do create a GitHub account and ensure both PowerBI and Anaconda (for Python) are installed on your laptop. A laptop with a minimum spec of 8GB RAM is recommended, although 4GB RAM is also possible.
(Less than 8GB RAM may impact overall application development and performance.)
How To Register For This Workshop?
Please fill out the Registration Form on this page.
If you have any problem with completing/submitting the Form on this page, alternatively you can open a new Tab/Page in your internet browser and paste the link below on the address box:
- Transitioning from Descriptive to Predictive Analytics
- Optimizing business processes through AI and Machine Learning
- Designing and implementing a Master AI framework
- Improving business productivity
- Increasing company revenues
- Minimizing operational costs
- How deep learning is being used to differentiate in the marketplace
- Leveraging AI in decision making
- Choosing or deploying the right AI solutions within your organization
- 10am- 10:05am | Introduction of Pairview
- 10:05am – 12pm | Class commences
- 12:00pm – 12:20pm | Break and interaction
- 12: 20pm – 2:00pm | Class resumes
- 2:00pm – 2:40pm | Exercises
- 2:40pm – 3:00pm | Questions and answers
Join The Workshop Led By Highly Experienced Analytics Consultants
Chief Data and Analytics Officer
15+ years industry experience in data and analytics. 12 years in the Banking & Insurance sector and over 3 years in Senior Level Client Services Management in Software Consultancy. Worked with Barclays Bank, ClickFox Inc., O2, RIAS Insurance and Experian. Certified Oracle Database Administrator and IBM Certified Analytics professional, speaking in major Analytics conferences for IBM and Data Governance Forum.
Head of Advisory / Lead Analytics Consultant
15+ years experience of delivering client analytics and exploiting disparate and complex business data using advanced Machine Learning and Business Intelligence tools. A former software-delivery consultant and risk specialist at ABB/Ventyx, Infosys, e.on, Centrica and his own start-up, Barry has a proven track record of providing consultancy services in Data Science, Business Intelligence, IT and Business Analysis to major European businesses in Energy, IT and retail sectors.