Customer Analytics Executive Webinar
Customer Retention Strategy with AI and Analytics
- Marketing effectiveness: Deliver the right message by segmenting customers more effectively and better understanding target populations.
- Reduced marketing costs: Reduce campaign costs by targeting those customers most likely to respond.
- Competitive pricing: Price your products and create offers according to demand and by what customers expect.
- Customisation: Customers can select from a combination of features or services that meet their needs.
- Reduced waste: Manage your inventory better by anticipating customer demands.
- Faster delivery: Knowing what products will sell when and where allows manufacturing efforts to anticipate demand and prevent a loss of sales.
- Higher profitability: More competitive prices, reduced marketing costs, and higher sales are results of targeted marketing and sales efforts, which leads to increased profitability.
- More loyal customers: Increase response rates and customer loyalty by contacting the right customers with highly relevant offers and messages. Decrease attrition by accurately predicting customers most likely to leave and developing the right proactive campaigns to retain them.
Join The Workshop Led By Highly Experienced Analytics Consultants
Head of Advisory and Analytics Solutions
15+ years experience of delivering client analytics and exploiting disparate and complex business data using advanced Machine Learning and BI tools.
AI and Data Science Consultant
Over 5 years’ experience in Predictive Analytics, Machine Learning and AI across industry sectors, particularly TELCOS, and Retail and Customer Products.