International AI and Analytics Exhibition 2.0
Driving Business Growth, Innovation and Profitability with AI & Analytics
- Grande Opening of the Event and Introduction of Speakers
- CEO’s Opening Speech (Leveraging AI & Analytics to Drive Organizations’ Growth and Profitability)
- Commentaries and Contributions
- 1st Guest Speaker “Has AI & Analytics contributed to Business Innovation and Profitability?”
- 2nd Guest Speaker – “Has AI & Analytics contributed to Business Innovation and Profitability?”
- 3rd Guest Speaker– Healthcare/ Energy Use cases (Has AI & Analytics contributed to Business Innovation and Profitability?”)
- 4th Guest Speaker- Banking and Finance Use cases (Has AI & Analytics contributed to Business Innovation and Profitability?”)
- Quick to deploy solutions
- Demo exhibitions
- Questions & Answers.
Join The Workshop Led By Highly Experienced Analytics Consultants
Chief Data and Analytics Officer
15+ years industry experience in data and analytics. 12 years in the Banking & Insurance sector and over 3 years in Senior Level Client Services Management in Software Consultancy. Worked with Barclays Bank, ClickFox Inc., O2, RIAS Insurance and Experian. Certified Oracle Database Administrator and IBM Certified Analytics professional, speaking in major Analytics conferences for IBM and Data Governance Forum.
Head of Advisory / Lead Analytics Consultant
15+ years experience of delivering client analytics and exploiting disparate and complex business data using advanced Machine Learning and Business Intelligence tools. A former software-delivery consultant and risk specialist at ABB/Ventyx, Infosys, e.on, Centrica and his own start-up, Barry has a proven track record of providing consultancy services in Data Science, Business Intelligence, IT and Business Analysis to major European businesses in Energy, IT and retail sectors.
Associate Director KPMG
Akinyemi Yomi is an Associate Director with KPMG Professional Services, Yomi has over 15 years consulting experience across a number of sectors, including Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Consumer Markets and Public Sector. He was recently awarded the ACCA Advocate of the Year. He Captains his neighbourhood Tennis Club and is an active participant in his Estate Residential Association.
UBA Group Team Lead
Titilola currently works at UBA in the department of corporate channels and digital banking support as well as Cyberfleet integrated as the assistant head of operations. He is also the Co-founder and Chief Strategy Officer of DATALEUM.
IBM Master Inventor
He is an IBM thought Leader, a Distinguished Certified Technical Specialist- TOG, an Honorary Professor & Advanced Visiting Research Fellow, IBM Master Inventor and UK University Programs Lead